1. Jill Scott: A goddess, the best thing I came across my whole life. I LOVE her, and LOVE would be an understatement.
2. Lady GaGa: The best thing to happen to American Pop since Christina Aguilera.
3. Jazmine Sullivan: New-age Lauryn Hill, with a better attitude.
4. Janet Jackson: Why wouldn’t she be on here?
5. Aaliyah: I fell in love with her just this year, may she rest in peace.
6. Brandy: Each track that was leaked or appeared on her album are listen-worthy and better than most of R&B’s offering this year.
7. Kate Walsh: I can’t not love her, try as I may.
8. P!nk: Everything from the Funhouse era has been perfect so far.
9. Leighton Meester: Gossip Girl’s Blair is definitely the show’s best character and one of the best new-generation actresses.
10. Marcia Cross: Being the ever-lovely Bree Van De Kamp/Hodge will always makes her my favorite.
Who are yours?